Every 20 liter pack positively impacts a family of five for daily water requirements. Purchase packs domestically to take with you on your mission trip.Purchase Packs
Our on the ground NGO partner, Partners for Care, will deliver the pack and ensure training and education is part of the deployment process. Having deployed over 20,000 packs already PFC are experts in public health and water security.Purchase Packs
– The packs are ergonomic, and hold 5 gallons (20 liters). When empty, the packH2O weighs 1 pound (.45 kilograms).
– There is no minimum purchase, but we recommend 10.
– The packs are shipped via FedEx or common carrier and arrive within 5-7 days.
– The packs last 3 years and the liners last 2 years under normal use.
– The packs sent to Kenya on your behalf are shipped by our Partner NGO from Nairobi to Homa Bay, Kenya where Partners for Care is currently working.
– For packs sent to Kenya we’ll send you photos and updates on their deployments.
– To learn more about the life saving packH2O water backpack, please review these videos: vid1, vid2, vid3, vid4,vid5.
Winfred has used the water pack for one year. She explains that she gave her water pack as a gift to her grandmother who was always in the hospital as a result of waterborne illnesses. When she received the water pack she knew she had a solution for her grandmother’s predicament. She is thankful to Partners for Care for introducing her to the “amazing water” pack as she refers to it.
Dorcas has had the water pack for one year. She uses the water pack with her husband and three children at home. She says the water pack is very valuable to her because she has learnt about safe water and is now sure that the water her family drinks is secure. She is the envy of her neighbors because they visit just to drink the water from her water pack, which they say is cool unlike water from open buckets and jerry cans. She would love to receive another water pack and prays that her neighbors will also have a pack in the future.
100 year old Athman realized a dream in the past month. For this entire life, he has lived on an island that has no electricity, no piped or tap water. After receiving a water backpack 2 years ago, he said his dream of having cool and safe water is now within reach. He is grateful for improving his life and providing water security on a daily basis.